- Conducting needs assessments with rural community based organisations dealing with this problem.
- Running training courses covering:
– What is GBV?
– Myths & stereotypes
– Formulating a personal & organisational response
– The link between GBV & HIV
– The impact of GBV on children & the family
– GBV & public participation
- Conducting follow up field visits to assist in strengthening CBO activities.
- Working with CBOs and entrepreneurs on socio-economic empowerment.
Karen Taylor-Vermaak (Fundraising & Finance)
Brenda Snyders (Programs & HR)
Tel: 021 462 4555
Fax: 021 465 8338